Studio Policies old
Read my studio policies here!
- After reserving a lesson, first time students must fill out a New Student Form here. Studio is located in Studio City. Address and other information will be emailed once this form is received.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: Please let us know 24 hours before your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule. There are no refunds for cancelled lessons. There is studio credit for all lessons that have been cancelled with more than 24 hours notice, which may be rescheduled. Please remember the full rate is charged for any lesson that is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Please take care not to block the garage. Park in the driveway on the right side in the spot closest to the building.
- Skype lessons: please request me (annielittle) prior to lesson time and send me a message that you are ready a few minutes before your lesson time. Or, FaceTime is also fine. I’ll call you at our appointed time.
- If you are just beginning, try to have an idea of something you might want to learn to sing. One place to find sheet music online is at www.musicnotes.com. If you can, please bring the sheet music to the songs you’d like to work on in your lesson. This allows us both to review details, in addition to giving the student the opportunity to learn about music. If you have tracks, please bring them on a CD or on your playing device and print out the lyrics prior to your lesson.
- For younger students, there is a lounge area just outside the studio where parents can hear everything, but the child will have a little space to learn on her or his own without feeling self-conscious; however, parents are welcome to stay in the studio if the child prefers.
Introductory coupons and specials do not apply to this type of coaching; however, packages can be used and are a great way to stay sharp for auditions and performances and avoid that possible last minute panic.
- The easiest way to purchase packages of lessons is by using the online system.
- You will be given a code that can be used to book your lessons online.
- The code is good until your series has been used up, but must be used within one year of purchase.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask! I look forward to working together. -Annie