Read my studio policies here!
- After reserving a lesson, first time students must fill out a New Student Form here. Studio is located in Studio City. Address and more information will be emailed once this form is received.
- 6PM Day Before Cancellation Policy: Please let us know end of business day before if you need to cancel or reschedule. Same applies for Annie. Occasionally she may have to reschedule a lesson due to a conflict with an acting or singing job, but she will give as much advance notice as possible.
- Please take care not to block the garage. Park in the driveway on the right side in the spot closest to the building.
- If you are just beginning, try to have an idea of something you might want to learn to sing. One place to find sheet music online is at www.musicnotes.com. If you can, please bring the sheet music to the songs you’d like to work on in your lesson. This allows us both to review details, in addition to giving the student the opportunity to learn about music. If you have tracks, please bring them on a CD or on your playing device and print out the lyrics prior to your lesson.
- For younger students, there is a lounge area just outside the studio where parents can hear everything, but the child will have a little space to learn on her or his own without feeling self-conscious; however, parents are welcome to stay in the studio if the child prefers.
Introductory coupons and specials do not apply to this type of coaching; however, packages and monthly subscriptions can be used and are a great way to stay sharp for auditions and performances and avoid that possible last minute panic.
- The easiest way to purchase packages of lessons is by using the online system.
- You will be given a code that can be used to book your lessons online.
- The code is good until your series has been used up, but must be used within one year of purchase.
For students interested in weekly ongoing lessons at a discounted rate, a monthly auto-debit subscription may be a good option for you.
- You receive a significant reduction off the per-lesson rate.
- Your weekly lesson time slot is yours unless you cancel your auto-debit agreement.
- There is no need to schedule your lessons weekly, as your time is the same each week.
- You must attend lessons weekly.
- If you cancel a lesson (before 6PM the day prior to your lesson) you must make up the missed lesson within 8 weeks or it is forfeited (lessons cancelled without day before 6PM notice are automatically forfeited).
- You may cancel this program at any time, but your current month must be completed.
- There are no refunds for missed or unused lessons in any month.
You may have your monthly debit drawn from either your credit card, your debit card, or from PayPal.
Your Auto debit is processed at the completion of the fourth lesson each month; therefore, if you want to cancel the program, it must be done prior to the fourth lesson of your current series.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask! I look forward to working together. -Annie