We are our voice. We are not separate from it. Singing can be one of the most joyful experiences of expression there is... except when it's not. When we feel like we "can't", it can be frustrating, uncomfortable, or even embarrassing.
With a strong technical foundation, a healthy mindset, and intentional/conscious practice we can discover, heal, or fine tune our natural and authentic voice. This gives us the freedom to get out of our heads and into our hearts.
- To GIVE the highest quality of information and instruction to singers everywhere.
- To LEARN continually by being an endless student of the voice and staying on the leading-edge of vocal science, vocal pedagogy, and trends in the industry.
- To SERVE artists striving to develop careers in the music and entertainment industries, in addition to those seeking vocal training for their own personal evolution.
- To CREATE an environment where individuals can reach their fullest emotional and artistic expression.
- To HEAL the wounds endured by singers because of unkind words, negative experiences, or limiting techniques.
- To UPHOLD the values of positivity, integrity, humility, discipline, mutual respect, confidence, compassion, hope, and joy.
- To INSPIRE all singers to know that, regardless of what they have been told or have believed, they CAN, in fact, sing well.